Topics

FW: Re: Charlie Brown - N9RU - SK on August 18th

Lee Besing

At 07:04 AM 8/22/2007, Carol wrote:

Lee, Charlie passed on August 18th from a massive heart attack.
We are all trying to cope with the loss.
Three of the kids live in Indiana and wanted to see their dad so we
will have a brief viewing and memorial today and he will be cremated.
73's
Carol N5CMB

From: nx5w@...
To: info@...
Subject: FW: Re: Charlie???
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:17:42 +0000

Lee, I guess that this was sort of sudden about Charlie N9RU. I have
contacted Carol back and asked her to contact me if there is anything we
can do from up here in New Mexico.

I use to sell at their tailgates in Deming, NM. I own Southwest Antennas &
Accessories so thats how I came to know Carol and Charlie. He sure was a
good man.

73', Darryl, NX5W

From: "Carol" <n5cmb@...>
To: <nx5w@...>
Subject: Re: Charlie???
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:53:44 +0000
Darryl, It doesn't surprise me that the Tailgate is a thing of the past.
And, yes, Charlie became a SK on August 18th at 2:35 pm. from a
massive heart attack.
His middle son was with me at the hospital, so he got to say goodbye,the
other kids had to come from Indiana and requested that we have a viewing
for them and family members before he was cremated. The memorial service is
today at 1 pm.
I miss him terribly, but I'll get through this and go on, because he would
have
wanted that.
88's &73's.
Carol, N5CMB