Fw: It is with great sadness I announce the passing of Liliane Bell, KC5AQP

David F <davidftx@...>

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Milton Johnson <milton@n5hmj.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 3:09:35 PM
Subject: It is with great sadness I announce the passing of Liliane Bell, KC5AQP

To the HAM community,

I was just informed by Gordon Dial, K5SUZ, that his dear companion Liliane Bell, KC5AQP passed this morning.  Liliane is well known to the San Antonio HAM community being a long time volunteer with the Bike to the Beach and other amateur radio activities.  We have all been aware of her struggles of late but it does not make her passing any easier for us.

She will have a grave side service at Ft. Sam Houston, however the exact date and time has not been set.  I will let everyone know when I have that information.

Our sympathies, condolences and prayers go out to Gordon and all of Liliane's friends, loved ones and family.

Milton, N5HMJ

Lou Everett, Sr <loueverettsr@...>

Please let Gordon know that Doreen and I are very saddened over his loss.  Our sympathies and condolences go out to Gordon and Liliane's family.  We will keep them in our prayers.

Lou WA5LOU

I was just informed by Gordon Dial, K5SUZ, that his dear companion Liliane Bell, KC5AQP passed this morning.  Liliane is well known to the San Antonio HAM community being a long time volunteer with the Bike to the Beach and other amateur radio activities.  We have all been aware of her struggles of late but it does not make her passing any easier for us.

She will have a grave side service at Ft. Sam Houston, however the exact date and time has not been set.  I will let everyone know when I have that information.

Our sympathies, condolences and prayers go out to Gordon and all of Liliane's friends, loved ones and family.

Milton, N5HMJ

Larry Lentz <Larry@...>

Gordon,

My deepest condolences.

Larry
N5LL

Larry Lentz
Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
MBSP, MCSE, MCT
Lentz Computer Services
San Antonio, Texas
www.LentzComputer.neg
Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

I was just informed by Gordon Dial, K5SUZ, that his dear companion Liliane Bell, KC5AQP passed this morning. Liliane is well known to the San Antonio HAM community being a long time volunteer with the Bike to the Beach and other amateur radio activities. We have all been aware of her struggles of late but it does not make her passing any easier for us.

She will have a grave side service at Ft. Sam Houston, however the exact date and time has not been set. I will let everyone know when I have that information.

Our sympathies, condolences and prayers go out to Gordon and all of Liliane's friends, loved ones and family.

Milton, N5HMJ

ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=n874ld3h011779&from=larry@lentzcomputer.net