Fw: Fwd: AL-572 Specifications

David F <davidftx@...>

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Greg Lewis <gclewis@satx.rr.com>
Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 4:02:35 AM
Subject: Fwd: AL-572 Specifications

Just in time for that Christmas gift you have been wanting.......I'm selling this for a friend. I've seen the amp, it is very very clean and performs well.

He is asking $950 for this amp, sells for $1,780 new. This is in outstanding condition and all 4 of the rugged 572B tubes test excellent. This is a
very solid performer giving you 1,300 watts on 160 to 10 meters.

Contact me if you are interested.

No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Greg Lewis
gclewis@satx.rr.com

Frank Sellers <n6aq@...>