FW: [DILLO] Fw: Stolen Radios and Generators

Jim Hargrave

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Hoffman, KA5OST [mailto:jayhoffman@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 5:39 PM
To: Armadillo List
Subject: [DILLO] Fw: Stolen Radios and Generators

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Gordon DeWitte <kf5jwl@arrl.net>
To: ares-tc@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:54 PM
Subject: [ares-tc] Fwd: Unable to deliver your message

To: hchams@yahoogroups.com, ares-tc@yahoogroups.com,
austinhams@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:50:33 -0600
Subject: Stolen Radio

Hams,

There was a break-in early this morning at the Hays County maintenance
yard in Wimberley where we store our Hays County CERT command center bus and
other equipment. The thieves grabbed our new, still-in-the-box Yaesu FT857D
that we were planning to install in the bus. The slime-balls cut the lock
off the generator cage on the back of the bus and took two Honda EU2000i
generators (serial numbers EAAJ 1738310 and EAAJ 1693292) plus associated
power cables and connectors. They also walked off with four Bushnell 10×50
binoculars. If anyone tries to sell this equipment to you, please call the
Hays County Sheriff's Office.

Thank you,

Gordon
KF5JWL

Armadillo Intertie Inc. Mail Server Software Provided by Icewarp Inc.

IceWarp Ltd.