Topics

Floyd Gordon's (KE5HBF) son passed away today

davidftx <davidftx@...>

I was saddened to learn that Floyd Gordon's son, Guy, passed away
this evening in a local hospital. Guy lived with Floyd and his family
and had been battling leukemia for many months.

Floyd's contact information is:

Floyd Gordon, KE5HBF

5254 Charolais

San Antonio, TX 78247

210-599-0447

fgordon74@... <mailto:fgordon74@...>

I will visit the family tomorrow and will forward any information I
receive.

David F.

K5OLE

davidftx <davidftx@...>

Guys's funeral will be Wednesday at the Northeast Baptist Church,
2930 E. Bitters Road. This is on Bitters between between Broadway
and Nacogdoches, about 1 1/2 miles outside of Loop 410. The time
has not been set.

David
--- In W5SC@..., "davidftx" <davidftx@...> wrote:

I was saddened to learn that Floyd Gordon's son, Guy, passed away
this evening in a local hospital. Guy lived with Floyd and his
family
and had been battling leukemia for many months.

Floyd's contact information is:

Floyd Gordon, KE5HBF

5254 Charolais

San Antonio, TX 78247

210-599-0447

fgordon74@... <mailto:fgordon74@...>

I will visit the family tomorrow and will forward any information I
receive.

David F.

K5OLE

Floyd Gordon

A memorial will be held at North East Baptist Chiurch at 10:30 Wednesday morning FG

--- In W5SC@yahoogroups. com, "davidftx" <davidftx@.. .> wrote:

I was saddened to learn that Floyd Gordon's son, Guy, passed away
this evening in a local hospital. Guy lived with Floyd and his
family
and had been battling leukemia for many months.

Floyd's contact information is:

Floyd Gordon, KE5HBF

5254 Charolais

San Antonio, TX 78247

210-599-0447

fgordon74@.. . <mailto:fgordon74@ ...>

I will visit the family tomorrow and will forward any information I
receive.

David F.

K5OLE

The fish are biting.