Topics

Field Day Continues

davidftx <davidftx@...>

Greetings from Field Day!

The weather has been kind to us by providing overcast skys and only
occassional drizzle. The only real rain we have had (so far) was right
at BBQ time. But we managed to stay dry inside the shelter and under a
tarp we strung earlier just in case that happened.

There is still time to operate. We are going strong and will be on the
air through 1:00PM Sunday. Come on out to Shanvano Park City Hall!

Tear down will beging about noon and we will need help. We can get it
knocked out in about two hours if enough help shows up. Please consider
giving us a hand.

K5OLE