From: main@saradioclub.groups.io <main@saradioclub.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Craft
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2021 7:38 PM
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [W5SC] Field Day 2021

WOW! This year the city of Shavano park is letting us use their new huge pavilion for operations. This should be a tad cooler than the tent.
Setup starts at 0930 Saturday and we go on the air at 1pm.
We have loads of room under the pavilion so we all can be spread out. the sides are open so it should be well ventilated naturally,  but just in case Floyd is adding fans.
Come on over and join us. Get on the air, kibitz or just observe. Y'all are welcome

Gary Harmon

Thanks Lee.  Nice overview.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio, HEATHKIT, and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Here's a video about the ARRL Field Day Weekend, happening this weekend, and the San Antonio Radio Club's setup in Shavano Park at their City Hall.

https://youtu.be/Dg5nqSmBqo0

Lee N5NTG

WOW! This year the city of Shavano park is letting us use their new huge pavilion for operations. This should be a tad cooler than the tent.
Setup starts at 0930 Saturday and we go on the air at 1pm.
We have loads of room under the pavilion so we all can be spread out. the sides are open so it should be well ventilated naturally,  but just in case Floyd is adding fans.
Come on over and join us. Get on the air, kibitz or just observe. Y'all are welcome

Don Goff

That is really great. Sorry can’t participate…just a tad too far from Tacoma WA where I’m at at the moment. Really good job Lee.

73s everyone
Don. WA5DG

[...]

David McGuire

Thank you for creating the video!