Topics

moderated FD2020 is over, are you ready to submit your scores?

Paul Guido

I was thinking about FD2020 score submission.  I suspect that many have never submitted a score to the ARRL for Field Day.  It is different then most contests and easy to do.

It might be a good topic for a Zoom meeting.

Let me know if this would be a good idea and when you would like to do it.

Paul Guido, N5IUT

Don Jones

Hello Paul,

An excellent topic and one most Hams should know.

Good day, stay well and safe to all.

Don Jones
W5JX

Donald Lee Jones