locked Ever Wanted to Learn CW? Now’s Your Chance – And It’s FREE!

Bill Craft

Edited

Ever Wanted to Learn CW? Now’s Your Chance – And It’s FREE!

Plus, it’s always more fun as a group!

Signing up for a free, online CW beginner’s class this winter.

This should be a fun way to learn a piece of the hobby – together! With the hottest

craze of the year – ZOOM – our virtual class(es) will allow us to enjoy each other twice a

week as we pluck out Morse Code like 5-year-olds taking the training wheels off our bikes

for the first ride!

When: January/February 2022 – Although other times are available.

Pertinent information is on their website: CWOps.org.
Sign up on the website.

Come learn Morse Code this winter and give your brain something hot to learn in those cool winter months!

Plus, if you already know code and want to brush-up or pick up some speed there are groups for you also.

Gerry Bower

Morning. Have link problems. I will try from my computer when I get back home.

Gerry "KI5RRH"
Golf Bravo 13

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 7:41 PM, Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

Ever Wanted to Learn CW? Now’s Your Chance – And It’s FREE!

Plus, it’s always more fun as a group!

Signing up for a free, online CW beginner’s class this winter.

This should be a fun way to learn a piece of the hobby – together! With the hottest

craze of the year – ZOOM – our virtual class(es) will allow us to enjoy each other twice a

week as we pluck out Morse Code like 5-year-olds taking the training wheels off our bikes

for the first ride!

When: January/February 2022 – Although other times are available.

Pertinent information is on their website: CWOps.org.
Sign up on the website.

Come learn Morse Code this winter and give your brain something hot to learn in those cool winter months!

Plus, if you already know code and want to brush-up or pick up some speed there are groups for you also.

George Carrasco

Bad Link...
(See attached)

https://saradioclub.groups.io/g/main/CWOps.org.

George Carrasco
Cell/text: 210-213-7610

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021, 7:41 PM Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

Ever Wanted to Learn CW? Now’s Your Chance – And It’s FREE!

Plus, it’s always more fun as a group!

Signing up for a free, online CW beginner’s class this winter.

This should be a fun way to learn a piece of the hobby – together! With the hottest

craze of the year – ZOOM – our virtual class(es) will allow us to enjoy each other twice a

week as we pluck out Morse Code like 5-year-olds taking the training wheels off our bikes

for the first ride!

When: January/February 2022 – Although other times are available.

Pertinent information is on their website: CWOps.org.
Sign up on the website.

Come learn Morse Code this winter and give your brain something hot to learn in those cool winter months!

Plus, if you already know code and want to brush-up or pick up some speed there are groups for you also.

J C Smith

Add www. before the web siter and it will wotk

J C

Ever Wanted to Learn CW? Now’s Your Chance – And It’s FREE!

Plus, it’s always more fun as a group!

Signing up for a free, online CW beginner’s class this winter.

This should be a fun way to learn a piece of the hobby – together! With the hottest

craze of the year – ZOOM – our virtual class(es) will allow us to enjoy each other twice a

week as we pluck out Morse Code like 5-year-olds taking the training wheels off our bikes

for the first ride!

When: January/February 2022 – Although other times are available.

Pertinent information is on their website: CWOps.org.INBOX20143216f2fd70e0a30f4ebd33083831ce3
Sign up on the website.

Come learn Morse Code this winter and give your brain something hot to learn in those cool winter months!

Plus, if you already know code and want to brush-up or pick up some speed there are groups for you also.

Bill Craft

I have corrected the link in the original message- JC is right,  its https://cwops.org

Sorry, cut & paste failure.

Bill

On 11/5/2021 10:37 AM, J C Smith wrote:

[...]

David McGuire

Bill,

Thank you for the info.  I signed up yesterday!

73 de David AE4LH

George Carrasco

Still can't get onto page. Do you have another contact or link?

[...]

WoW!

Thanks...AWESOME!!! 😁

George Carrasco
Cell/text: 210-213-7610