Elecraft OEM mic.

CrayL

Need the loan of an Elecraft OEM mic for a couple days, I'm using a Yamaha CM500 headset and have it working on my KX3 very well, and is working on the Elecraft K3 rear 3.5 Mic connection, but not on the front Mic connection.  I am using an 8-pin to 3.5 adapter so not sure the adapter is working properly.  Others have purportedly have successfully used this connector without mod or menu changes. So, would like to borrow an MH2 OEM mic if anyone has one they would loan to me for a couple days to make sure the front mic  port is actually working properly.

(PS: If this is duplicated in sorts, a previous attempt to send it seemed to disappear.)

Thanks,

Cray / K5MUG