Topics

Do you want your copy of the Bexar Wire via email only?

Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@...>

It's almost time to print and mail the Bexar Wire. Some of you have previously indicated a preference for email delivery only of the Bexar Wire. Please let me know if you'd like to save a tree and use recycled electrons instead!

Actually we will email a link where you can download the newsletter, rather than clogging up your mailbox.

If I do not hear from you, you will receive a paper copy. This is not meant to rekindle a forum to discuss mailing vs emailing. Right now I'm trying to accommodate your personal choice for email, if that is your choice.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR

Schuylar CRIST <skyskyrider@...>

Pat

E-mail works for me.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP

IT/Media Director, South Texas Republicans P.A.C.
Media Relations Director/Scheduler, McCurdy for Mayor
State News Editor, GOPUSA.com
Chapter Leader for San Antonio, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Vice-President, Bexar County Right to Life
(210) 663-6093 (Cell)
(210) 638-8453 (Campaign Phone)
Matthew 25:40
John 15:13

It's almost time to print and mail the Bexar Wire. Some of you have
previously indicated a preference for email delivery only of the
Bexar Wire. Please let me know if you'd like to save a tree and use
recycled electrons instead!

Actually we will email a link where you can download the newsletter,
rather than clogging up your mailbox.

If I do not hear from you, you will receive a paper copy. This is not
meant to rekindle a forum to discuss mailing vs emailing. Right now
I'm trying to accommodate your personal choice for email, if that is
your choice.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR

Yahoo! Groups Links

J C Smith

Pat:

Please use recycled electrons to send my newsletter.

J C Smith

It's almost time to print and mail the Bexar Wire. Some of you have
previously indicated a preference for email delivery only of the
Bexar Wire. Please let me know if you'd like to save a tree and use
recycled electrons instead!

Actually we will email a link where you can download the newsletter,
rather than clogging up your mailbox.

If I do not hear from you, you will receive a paper copy. This is not
meant to rekindle a forum to discuss mailing vs emailing. Right now
I'm trying to accommodate your personal choice for email, if that is
your choice.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR

usxpop <usxpop@...>

Email works for me.

Let's save a tree and put co2 in the air from
coal burning power plants.

Lew - WD5MSW

--- In W5SC@..., Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@...> wrote:

It's almost time to print and mail the Bexar Wire. Some of you have
previously indicated a preference for email delivery only of the
Bexar Wire. Please let me know if you'd like to save a tree and use
recycled electrons instead!

Actually we will email a link where you can download the newsletter,
rather than clogging up your mailbox.

If I do not hear from you, you will receive a paper copy. This is not
meant to rekindle a forum to discuss mailing vs emailing. Right now
I'm trying to accommodate your personal choice for email, if that is
your choice.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR

Lew Archer <usxpop@...>

Hey Pat, email works for me. I get enough paper mail as it is.

Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@...> wrote: It's almost time to print and mail the Bexar Wire. Some of you have
previously indicated a preference for email delivery only of the
Bexar Wire. Please let me know if you'd like to save a tree and use
recycled electrons instead!

Actually we will email a link where you can download the newsletter,
rather than clogging up your mailbox.

If I do not hear from you, you will receive a paper copy. This is not
meant to rekindle a forum to discuss mailing vs emailing. Right now
I'm trying to accommodate your personal choice for email, if that is
your choice.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR

Charlie <n9ru@...>

Email for me

Charlie, N9RU

[...]

That's two votes from you, Lew. I'll send you and extra helping of recycled electrons. :)