Directory

Gary Harmon

Does SARC put out a directory of members?

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

J C Smith

I'm not sure, let me put our Treasurer on the cc: list. She can help.

J C Smith

Does SARC put out a directory of members?

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Rowena Archer

I have sort of a directory but I only give it to officers/directors if they want it.  I have not published one because I would have to go through each application - some do not want their info published.

Rowena

________________________________
Does SARC put out a directory of members?

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Don Jones

The Club needs a Web generated application on line and possible paper applications, for those who do not wish to have their information published. Keep-up the great work form an Ex-President of SARC.

Thank you,

Donald Lee Jones
122 Saratoga Dr.
San Antonio, Texas 78213-3543
Cell Telephone (210) 374-1776
n5wsw@yahoo.com or dj1072@txstate.edu

________________________________
I have sort of a directory but I only give it to officers/directors if they want it.  I have not published one because I would have to go through each application - some do not want their info published.

Rowena

Does SARC put out a directory of members?

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org/

Gary Harmon

Thanks for the update. No further action required.