Dayton

Paul Guido

Mike,

I can not go to Dayton this year. I am sending this message to the clubs
Yahoo group to see if others are going that could better answer your
questions.

73

Paul

On 4/24/07, Mike Chisholm <m3jyc@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

i sent an email to the radio club back in January, i said i was coming to
San Antonio to visit relatives for 17 days, that is happening on the 8th
until the 25 th of May 2007, i note with interesst that DAYTON is on over
the weekend 18th May and i wondered if any of ur club members were
attending, if so how and by what means although i suspect flying is obvious,
i wondered if any were flying and would want a Brit as company to the
Hamvention if not it isnt a problem, i will probably go with my wife.

anyway, looking forward to meeting you all at your May meeting if
possible.

regards

Mike M0JJE

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail.<http://ideas.live.co.uk/ProgramPage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d&pageId=0>

davidftx@...

There are some people going from San Antonio and they are driving. If anyone else is going, let me know and I will include it in my reply to Mike's email.

David