Topics

moderated Commemorating Howard E. Anthony, Father of Heathkit.

Bill Craft

Commemorating Howard E. Anthony, Father of Heathkit. (Feb. 9, 1912 - Jul. 23, 1954)

On Sunday February 7, 2021 from 1200Z -2359Z,
Amateur Radio Station KD2FSI will be operating as a special event station using a variety of vintage Heathkit gear to commemorate the life and legacy of Howard E. Anthony, the father of the Heathkit brand of electronic kits. Starting in the morning with 75 meter SSB, we will work our way up through the 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands and then back down again towards the evening. We hope all amateur radio operators with any type of equipment (new or old) will join us as we commemorate Mr. Anthony, the person responsible for starting Heathkit, the finest electronic kit company ever.