CLUB MEETING- , 3/8/2012, 7:00 pm

W5SC@...

Reminder from:   W5SC Yahoo! Group

Title:   CLUB MEETING-

Date:   Thursday March 8, 2012
Time:   7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day.
Location:   K-COMM (10815 Gulfdale)

Forrest Plumstead

Hello Bob and club. I just got out of the hospital this week. The short
term outlook is not good. Legs are swelling and I have fluid leakage around
my ankles. So it looks like for the short term I an out of circulatuon (no
pun intended). I will be thinking of you guys Thursday night. Will return
as soon as I can.

On Mar 6, 2012 5:59 PM, <W5SC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

* Title: CLUB MEETING- Date: Thursday March 8, 2012 Time: 7:00 pm
- 9:00 pm Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second
Thursday. Next
reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day.
Location: K-COMM (10815 Gulfdale) Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo!
Messenger, and email.
Copyright © 2012 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights
Reserved | Terms
of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy