Clay Laster, W5ZPV, Silent Key 3/26

Lee Besing

Club, I just received the following sad news...

__________________________

It is with deep regret, I am again the bearer of bad news.  Clarence C. Laster, W5ZPV, (Clay), past away last evening, Thursday, March 26, 2015, while at his home.

I first met Clay in 1954 and have enjoyed his friendship for many yeasrs.  His voice will be greatly missed by his many friends

Details concerning funeral have not been completed.

John - W5DKK
________________________

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)
San Antonio, TX

Don Jones

God Bless, you, Clay, and family.

de n5wsw
Don Jones

From:"Lee Besing lee@... [W5SC]"
Date:Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Subject:[W5SC] Clay Laster, W5ZPV, Silent Key 3/26

Club, I just received the following sad news...

__________________________

It is with deep regret, I am again the bearer of bad news.  Clarence C. Laster, W5ZPV, (Clay), past away last evening, Thursday, March 26, 2015, while at his home.

I first met Clay in 1954 and have enjoyed his friendship for many yeasrs.  His voice will be greatly missed by his many friends

Details concerning funeral have not been completed.

John - W5DKK
________________________

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)
San Antonio, TX

Larry Lentz <Larry@...>

Very sorry to hear. Classy was a good guy, and ham.

N5LL

Larry Lentz, MCT, MCITP:CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP x10
Lentz Computer Services
San Antonio, Texas

Sent from my Windows Phone

Club, I just received the following sad news...

__________________________

It is with deep regret, I am again the bearer of bad news.  Clarence C. Laster, W5ZPV, (Clay), past away last evening, Thursday, March 26, 2015, while at his home.

I first met Clay in 1954 and have enjoyed his friendship for many yeasrs.  His voice will be greatly missed by his many friends

Details concerning funeral have not been completed.

John - W5DKK
________________________

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)
San Antonio, TX

Gary Harmon

Haven't seen Clay in a while but my remembrances are positive.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio Archaeologist

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

gharmon (at) idworld.net

Too many projects - Not enough time!

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org