[bexarcountyares] Fw: Ref QST Jan 2010 Pg 42

L. Upton <k1stx@...>

Gonna call him tomorrow myself, have one set of 10 now, and could use a couple of more. Those poles are great, and making top adapters for them, are as simple as putting a piece of 1 1/4 pvc (i think it was) over the top section, and build to that!

Would love to find someone that has the aluminium ones, for making taller mast!

Merry Christmas to all!

Louis Upton

K1STX
Chaparral ARC / Guadalupe County ARES
NWS Skywarn Spotter Network / Radio Operations Volunteer
Texas State RACES - Guadalupe County
Hill Country REACT - Team # 4804
Hill Country State Natural Area Partners