To: bexarcountyares@yahoogroups.com; stxares@yahoogroups.com; w5sc@yahoogroups.com
From: shane@ns5d.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:19:38 -0500
Subject: [bexarcountyares] David Freiberger K5OLE SK [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Shane O'Neal included below]

Our friend, mentor and leader, David Freiberger K5OLE is gone. He passed away this afternoon after a very long battle, first with cancer, then with complications from the treatment of it.

J C N5RXS will update us with the funeral arrangements when he can.

I'm attaching a photo of my friend, doing what he loved.

Sadly,
Shane NS5D

Attachment(s) from Shane O'Neal

1 of 1 Photo(s)