Available - Yaesu FT767-GT.

CrayL

If anyone is interested, a friend has his Yaesu FT-767GT for sale, it also has the 2M and 70cm modules.  He is asking $750, but is willing and ready to negotiate.  He is in a very strict HOA and inside/attic antennas do not work at all. Outside stealth antenna is out of the question as well - family issues eliminate that option.  Let me know if you are interested or know someone who is - I will provide contact information for contact between the two parties. May be very good opportunity for some of our new ops just starting out or returning to ham radio.

I'm just the messenger.  I'll be at the SARC meeting April 10th.

Cray / K5MUG