Antenna For Sale

Dick Scheit

Hello Bill

I would like to list my Alpha Delta the DX-CC  antenna for sale It is a multiband dipole 80 - 40/15 - 20 -10.

I have not had it up in seven and a half years and have no longer need for it. If I could listed on the San Antonio radio club's website would like to do that.i can not seen to do that.

Dick
KC0ZDB
319-329-4288

PATRICK G N9SA

Can you post some pictures so that we can get an idea of the shape its in?  Thanks!

Dick Scheit

Hello Patrick,

 The best thing that I can say is that you do a Google search for the Alpha Delta DX-Cc antenna. There's an excellent picture of the tena coiled up and also there is a manual online so you can see what it looks like. I set up the antenna in four different locations as it inverted V.

Dick
KC0ZDB

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 7:53 AM PATRICK G N9SA <pagillilan@...> wrote:
Can you post some pictures so that we can get an idea of the shape its in?  Thanks!

Mike Check K5UCQ

I think Patrick wonders like me about rolling and unrolling of the legs.

73.
Mike
K5UCQ

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 9:08 AM Dick Scheit <dick.scheit@...> wrote:
Hello Patrick,

 The best thing that I can say is that you do a Google search for the Alpha Delta DX-Cc antenna. There's an excellent picture of the tena coiled up and also there is a manual online so you can see what it looks like. I set up the antenna in four different locations as it inverted V.

Dick
KC0ZDB

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 7:53 AM PATRICK G N9SA <pagillilan@...> wrote:
Can you post some pictures so that we can get an idea of the shape its in?  Thanks!

Brad Peace

You might also need to post what you asking for the antenna.

73!
Brad
N5PBP

Dick Scheit

I am asking $100. New, I seen it listed at $179 from DX engineering. I paid $156 several years ago for it.

I will deliver it with the nylon ropes also, within 100 miles of the San Antonio area.

Dick
KC0ZDB
319-329-4288

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 10:19 AM Brad Peace <peacehelotes@...> wrote:
You might also need to post what you asking for the antenna.

73!
Brad
N5PBP

Gerry Bower

I will take buy it unless someone else wants it. I don't have a radio yet (newbie)

But im sure I will need it.

Thanks. Gerry KI5RRH

210-620-3422

On Sep 19, 2021, at 10:57 AM, Dick Scheit <dick.scheit@...> wrote:

I am asking $100. New, I seen it listed at $179 from DX engineering. I paid $156 several years ago for it.

I will deliver it with the nylon ropes also, within 100 miles of the San Antonio area.

Dick
KC0ZDB
319-329-4288

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 10:19 AM Brad Peace <peacehelotes@...> wrote:
You might also need to post what you asking for the antenna.

73!
Brad
N5PBP

"Protecting our customers image!" THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MAY BE SUBJECT TO TLC Total Lawn Care LLC-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR TLC Total Lawn Care LLC WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGE OR OTHERWISE CONFIDENTIAL. ANY DISSEMINATION, COPYING OR USE OF THIS E-MAIL BY OR TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED AND INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) IS UNAUTHORIZED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.