Antenna For Sale

Dick Scheit

Hello Bill 

I would like to list my Alpha Delta the DX-CC  antenna for sale It is a multiband dipole 80 - 40/15 - 20 -10.

I have not had it up in seven and a half years and have no longer need for it. If I could listed on the San Antonio radio club's website would like to do that.i can not seen to do that. 

Dick
KC0ZDB
319-329-4288

PATRICK G N9SA

Can you post some pictures so that we can get an idea of the shape its in?  Thanks!

Dick Scheit

Hello Patrick,

The best thing that I can say is that you do a Google search for the Alpha Delta DX-Cc antenna. There's an excellent picture of the tena coiled up and also there is a manual online so you can see what it looks like. I set up the antenna in four different locations as it inverted V.

Dick
KC0ZDB

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 7:53 AM PATRICK G N9SA <pagillilan@...> wrote:
Can you post some pictures so that we can get an idea of the shape its in?  Thanks!

Mike Check K5UCQ

I think Patrick wonders like me about rolling and unrolling of the legs.

Mike
K5UCQ

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 9:08 AM Dick Scheit <dick.scheit@...> wrote:
Hello Patrick,

The best thing that I can say is that you do a Google search for the Alpha Delta DX-Cc antenna. There's an excellent picture of the tena coiled up and also there is a manual online so you can see what it looks like. I set up the antenna in four different locations as it inverted V.

Dick
KC0ZDB

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 7:53 AM PATRICK G N9SA <pagillilan@...> wrote:

Brad Peace

You might also need to post what you asking for the antenna.

73!
Brad
N5PBP

Dick Scheit

I am asking $100. New, I seen it listed at $179 from DX engineering. I paid $156 several years ago for it.

I will deliver it with the nylon ropes also, within 100 miles of the San Antonio area.

Dick
KC0ZDB
319-329-4288

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 10:19 AM Brad Peace <peacehelotes@...> wrote:

73!
Brad
N5PBP

Gerry Bower

I will take buy it unless someone else wants it. I don't have a radio yet (newbie) 

But im sure I will need it. 

Thanks. Gerry KI5RRH

210-620-3422

On Sep 19, 2021, at 10:57 AM, Dick Scheit <dick.scheit@...> wrote:

I am asking $100. New, I seen it listed at $179 from DX engineering. I paid $156 several years ago for it.

I will deliver it with the nylon ropes also, within 100 miles of the San Antonio area.

Dick
KC0ZDB
319-329-4288

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 10:19 AM Brad Peace <peacehelotes@...> wrote:

73!
Brad
N5PBP

"Protecting our customers image!" THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MAY BE SUBJECT TO TLC Total Lawn Care LLC-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR TLC Total Lawn Care LLC WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGE OR OTHERWISE CONFIDENTIAL. ANY DISSEMINATION, COPYING OR USE OF THIS E-MAIL BY OR TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED AND INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) IS UNAUTHORIZED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.