From: "Lloyd Swartz via groups.io" <lswartz780@...>
To: "main@saradioclub.groups.io Integration" <main@saradioclub.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, 02 Sep 2022 7:32 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Pat Knight, AD5BR

I just received a call from Dave Finell that Pat Knight is now a silent key.  Dave will you can find out more details.
Lloyd
KF5ZHW

J C Smith

You and your family are in our prayers.

J C

I found her unresponsive in the bathroom a little after 4:00. She was pronounced dead on the scene at 4:58 by San Antonio police and ems. We're suspecting that she had another stroke, or something related. I'll get more information out as soon as it's available.

San Antonio TX

I just received a call from Dave Finell that Pat Knight is now a silent key.  Dave will you can find out more details.
Lloyd
KF5ZHW

Robert Machette

So very sad. I just worked a testing session  with her Saturday. She worked so hard.