locked Where to buy Ham parts in San Antonio

Chris McPherson

Hello,

I have two Kenwood transceivers and am looking to buy the power supply plugs for them.

Mobile-Kenwood TM 2550A
HF Transceiver-TS590S

Is there anywhere in San Antonio to buy these ?

Also looking to buy various other parts for my ham shack.

Thanks,

Chris McPherson
KI5VFN

On Aug 16, 2022, at 18:59, Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

Attached is a letter from one of our scholarship winners sent to all of the San Antonio Radio Club.
It's also posted on our web site

Bill Craft

On 8/17/2022 12:38 PM, Chris McPherson wrote:
HF Transceiver-TS590S

Gary Harmon

Check with Altex.

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

HAM Radio, HEATHKIT, and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

I have two Kenwood transceivers and am looking to buy the power supply plugs for them.

Mobile-Kenwood TM 2550A

HF Transceiver-TS590S

Is there anywhere in San Antonio to buy these ?

Also looking to buy various other parts for my ham shack.

Thanks,

Chris McPherson

KI5VFN

On Aug 16, 2022, at 18:59, Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

Attached is a letter from one of our scholarship winners sent to all of the San Antonio Radio Club.
It's also posted on our web site

Gary Harmon

Probably not at Altex as it is a weird connector.  Usually find them on eBay too.  Pay attention to the orientation of the pins, flat to round sides I think.

73,

[...]

David McGuire

Edited

I got a TS-440S plug on eBay.

here’s what I found could be available on eBay for you:
12V DC Power Cord Cable Car lighter Plug for Kenwood TM-2550A TM-2550E
4 pin 12AWG DC power cable for Kenwood TS-480SAT TS-590SG TS-890S TS-590s Yaesu

Good luck!!

David

Bill Craft

Good deal, hope it get you working and on the air.

Bill

On 8/17/2022 7:09 PM, David McGuire wrote:

I got a TS-440S plug on eBay.

here’s what I found could be available for you: