moderated Radio Estate Sale for Gilbert Santana’s (N5CDA)

Bill Craft

There will be a Radio Estate Sale for Gilbert Santana’s (N5CDA) estate on Saturday, October 16.

The address is 8031 Restless Wind. San Antonio

This sale is being held to help Gilbert’s family. It starts at 8AM.

Gary Harmon

Bill, any clue what will be in the sale?

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

HAM Radio, HEATHKIT, and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

There will be a Radio Estate Sale for Gilbert Santana’s (N5CDA) estate on Saturday, October 16.

The address is 8031 Restless Wind. San Antonio

This sale is being held to help Gilbert’s family. It starts at 8AM.

Bill Craft

Gary,

I have no idea, Rosendo seems to thinks it a lot of equipment. I didn't know Gilbert.

Bill KD2HIQ