Topics

locked Thanks for moving SARC to groups.io

Pat Knight AD5BR

Thanks for moving us to groups.io. We do need to update the calendar for December if we are going to the AARO Christmas party instead of a meeting then.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR

Jeff Boyes, ND8B

I updated it. Thanks, Pat!

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 4:10 AM Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br.pat@...> wrote:
Thanks for moving us to groups.io. We do need to update the calendar for December if we are going to the AARO Christmas party instead of a meeting then.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR

Gary Harmon

Jeff, let me know about the lap top borrow.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

(210) 657-1549 <FAX with prior notification>

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org