Topics

Ham Humor?

Lee Besing

An avid Ham radio Contester and DX hunter, Tim decided to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend.

One evening, not long after the honeymoon, he was getting his equipment ready for an upcoming contest.

His wife was standing there at the bench watching him. After a long period of silence she finally speaks. "Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you quit hunting DX, shooting skip, hand tuning your radios, and talking to other hams. Maybe you should sell your radios and antennas".

Tim gets this horrified look on his face.

She says "Darling, what's wrong?"

"You were beginning to sound like my ex-wife".

"Ex-wife!" she screams "I didn't know you were married before!"

He replied "I wasn't..."

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX