Volunteers Needed : 2017 Bandera 100K Ultra-Marathon

Louis Upton

Morning All!

We could still use a few volunteers for the 2017 Bandera 100K held at Hill Country State Natural Area outside of Bandera.
Contact me direct at k5stx10 at gmail dot com or 830 305 2889

Thanks,

Louis - K5STX

Louis Upton

Sorry for the crosspost.  Too many of us on multiple groups!

Volunteers Needed : 2017 Bandera 100K Ultra-Marathon

Ham Radio Operators needed for challenging Public Service Event!

Location: Hill Country State Natural Area – Bandera County, Texas

When: 7th of January 2017

15th Annual Bandera 100k Ultra-Marathon held at Hill Country State Natural Area in Bandera County.

Tejas Trails Communication Group – Sponsored by Hill Country REACT has been the lead team for communications for this event the past 12 years with the assistance of many hams from the San Antonio, Austin and other areas around the state..

This is a fun event with challenges. The participants of this event, are of a type you will not encounter at most other events we deal with throughout the year. Over the years, we have made some lasting friendships!

Interested operators should contact the Communications Safety Team Coordinator. Clubs and Organizations needing a challenging field training environment are encouraged to participate!

ARES, RACES and CERT Teams and Individuals, here is your chance to get some in the field training.

K5STX, Louis at k5stx10 - gmail or 830-305-2889