New Event, Thursday, 10 December 2015

J C Smith

You are correct, no SARC meeting this month.

J C Smith, N5RXS

On 12/8/2015 7:45 PM, Lee Besing lee@... [W5SC] wrote:

I think this automated post is incorrect, since everyone has been invited to the AARO Christmas party the night before at Blanco BBQ, just north of Wurzbach Pkwy on the left, about a mile or less up Blanco Rd.

Lee Besing
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)
San Antonio, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: W5SC@...
To: W5SC@...
Sent: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 6:55 PM
Subject: [W5SC] New Event, Thursday, 10 December 2015

New Event reminder
When: Thursday, 10 December 2015 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
(GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Where: Grady's No. 7 327 E. Nakoma, San Antonio

Notes: "If hungry, come earlier."

From: W5SC Calendar

Privacy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

This email is free from viruses and malware because Ad-Aware Email Protection is active.

Lee Besing

From: W5SC Calendar

Privacy:

W5SC@...

"New Event" reminder
When
Thursday, 10 December 2015
07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
(GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Where
Grady's No. 7 327 E. Nakoma, San Antonio
Notes
"If hungry, come earlier."
From
W5SC   Calendar