From: Scot Riklin <smriklin@...>
To: "info@..." <info@...>
Sent: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 5:47 PM
Subject: Estate Sale

Estate sale 2/20 & 2/21 @ 534 Candleglo 78239
Vintage radios, receivers, amplifiers, ham radios, plus parts & accessories.

Paul Guido

Did anyone go.  What did they have at the Estate sale?

Paul, N5IUT

On Feb 19, 2015, at 11:29 PM, Lee Besing lee@... [W5SC] <W5SC@...> wrote:

Just received a phone call, followed up with the attached email, regarding an estate sale starting Friday, 2/20, and Saturday, 2/21, with "lots of ham radio stuff included".

210-517-3848 is Scott Riklin's (the estate seller) cellphone number.  I have no more info outside of what I just provided in this message. I presume normal 9-5 business hours, but call Scott to confirm.

Lee Besing
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)
San Antonio, TX