Elecraft K3/100?

Don Bragg

Cray -
I have had a K3 for about 5 years now and really like it.  Give me a call.

Don Bragg, NT5Q
830-714-9035 (H)
505-250-6942 (C)

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 11:53 PM, cdlsr@... [W5SC] <W5SC@...> wrote:

Anyone have a K3/100 in use?  I'm getting an itch!  Like to see it, feel it, and talk about filters, panadapter, and other accessories also.  My primary interest now is CW, but will eventually expand my horizons and hang a mike on it, so don't want to limit it to a single focus.

Cray / K5MUG

CrayL