Parking Lot Seller

Gary Harmon

There was a fellow selling a hatchback full of stuff from the estate of a SK retired doctor.  Anyone know the name of the seller?

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Rowena Archer

The only other name I received for tailgate was a Stephen Swatloski.  I know there were several others that came and bought tailgate but I can't get everyone's name when they come through the line.

Rowena