Ed Larose

Emile <ks5v@...>

Gary - this is Jean Larose, Mrs. KS5V. Ed passed Monday morning in the
wee hours of the morning. The doctors had told us (3/7) that the cancer
was "bad" and that it was stage 4, however, they nor us realized that it
was so far advanced. We tried diligently to get him some relief from the
pain but not even morphine, 120 mg every 8 hours could contain the
beast. I will miss him dearly but the pain has stopped so I thank God
for that.

Ed didn't want a funeral or a memorial service so I am having a
Celebration at the house Sunday at 2:00 p.m. A friend of ours calls it
an Irish wake. We'll tell stories about Ed and remember the good times.
Everyone brings something.

Jean

On 4/8/2013 5:57 PM, Gary H. Harmon, Jr. wrote:

Ed, our friend at the HAM store, passed away today after a bout with
cancer.

More details as I/we get them.

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

John Halstead

He was a good guy, and he was one of my VEs when I got my technician class in 2003. I miss talking to him at the shop. May The Lord bless and comfort his family.

-John Halstead
KD5ZEW

On Apr 8, 2013, at 6:00 PM, Larry Lentz <Larry@LentzComputer.net> wrote:

Sorry to hear. He was a good guy

Larry Lentz
Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
San Antonio, Texas
Co-author "The CRM Field Guide"

Ed, our friend at the HAM store, passed away today after a bout with cancer.

More details as I/we get them.

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

LCS ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=r38N0h8L024645&from=larry@lentzcomputer.net

Larry Lentz <Larry@...>