Silent Key - WA5BJM

Jim Hargrave

Dr. Simon Pierre Zeitlin (Pete) WA5BJM is now silent key.

He supported Ham Radio and was a personal friend
and family doctor from the late 1940's.

Those that knew him would be enlightened by reading
the Obits in today's Express News.

In his 99 yrs, he made quiet a journey.

73s de Jim
W5IFP

Gary Harmon

He was trooper. I met him and his grandson several months ago and I bought some of his gear. I also helped his grandson price the remainder of the gear. It was a pleasure to meet him.

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".