Ham Fest in Cibolo Saturday

Gary Harmon

14 Jul 12

1000-1400

Nimitz Park

FM78 (coming from Randolph it is on the alternate route to the right)

No charge for setup

BBQ plates available to cover their expenses

I do not know how big the park is or if it has covered areas, how many or
who is coming, will there be any goodies, etc. Please do not shoot the
messenger. I am merely passing info from Jim, Jim Patin.

Vr.

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Too many projects, not enough time".

Lee Besing

Full details, as always, at www.sanantoniohams.org/blog

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)

FM78 (coming from Randolph it is on the alternate route to the right)

No charge for setup

BBQ plates available to cover their expenses

I do not know how big the park is or if it has covered areas, how many or
who is coming, will there be any goodies, etc. Please do not shoot the
messenger. I am merely passing info from Jim, Jim Patin.

Vr.

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Too many projects, not enough time".

Louis Upton

I hope this event was a success! Had all intentions of making it out there, but was stuck at the shop till after 1!
K5STX