Field Day Thanks

Lee Besing

Heat Stroke, it must have been heat stroke! :)

Today's paper had mention of our event on Page 2 of the Metro
section, showing 2 photos, one of Gordon K5SUZ and Bill AC5AS
erecting Gordon's crank-up tower and another showing Schuylar KE5VIP
talking on the 20 meter station.

And while we were closing down, KSAT TV 12 showed up with a camera
man, so watch their news tonight and see if they put anything on the
air about us.

I've already posted 3 sets of photos and comments at
www.sanantoniohams.org/blog site. Andrew KD5NNN provided us
with nearly 60 photos for sharing, in addition to the 57 photos I
had already posted on-line.

I'm willing to post more photos from other sources, if they send them
to me at "info@sanantoniohams.org", or contact me to make
arrangements. I can also set you up on the site to let you post your
own if you prefer to do it that way.

At 04:38 PM 6/28/2009, Shane O'Neal wrote:

For each of you that came out this weekend and made Field Day happen
for our combined organizations, I want to give you all a big kiss on
the lips (but I won't).

For now, know that you are all GIANTS in my mind. You will realize
in a few days, as the pain wears off and the burnt skin peels, what
I already know. You have just been part of the best damn Field Day
most of us have ever seen. We are one. You complete me. You had me at 73.

Love,
Shane
Lee W. Besing San Antonio, TX
(210)771-7075 voice