Topics

Kids Day is Sunday, January 7th from Noon until 6:00pm

Schuylar CRIST <skyskyrider@...>

David

I know some churches have no evening services...but have large youth groups who might be interested. It would be a good way for them to learn about the community service aspect of our work. Perhaps we could use a gymnasium of one of the large local churches or something...Just a thought.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP

IT/Media Director, South Texas Republicans P.A.C.
Media Relations Director, McCurdy for Mayor
State News Editor, GOPUSA.com
Chapter Leader for San Antonio, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Vice-President, Bexar County Right to Life
(210) 663-6093 (Cell)
Matthew 25:40
John 15:13