Topics

Generators Delivered, Thanks to Those who Offered to Help

K5OLE <davidftx@...>

John Ryan, W5JLR, helped me get the generators off of the truck.
Thank you John.

More Field Day assistance is still needed.

Friday at 4:00pm we will need a couple of people at KCOMM to load the
generators, the shelter, and other necessities. We will then meet at
Shavano Park to set up those the shelter and maybe a couple of
antennas. We will not leave the generators or radios there overnight.

Saturday at 8:00am will be the BIG setup at Shavano Park City Hall.
Please help if you are available.

We will be on the air at 1:00pm with two stations.

Hamburgers and Hot Dogs will be about 6:00pm. All are welcome.

K5OLE