Topics

CERT Course

Erik Smith <w5ets@...>

Attn All:

There will be a Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training class on Friday - Sunday July 14th-16th. Times will be as follows:
Friday: 6pm - 9pm (Orientation and classroom)
Saturday: 8am - 5pm (Classroom and outside training)
Sunday: 8am - 5pm (Classroom and Scenarios)
We will try to get you out Sunday as early as possible after scenarios are completed.

The class will be held at the Bexar County Rehab station located at 1245 Bolingbrook. It is near the intersection of Marbach Rd & Ingram Rd on the west side of San Antonio. Click the link below for a map.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=1245%20Boling%20Brook%20St&city=San%20Antonio&state=TX&zipcode=78245%2d1639&country=US&geodiff=1
***From Loop 410, take the Marbach Rd exit. Go outside Loop 410 approx. 1.5 miles. You will take a right on Ingram Rd (Marked as Old Hunt on the mapquest link). There is a Citgo gas station on the corner of Marbach and Ingram. Once on Ingram Rd, turn left at the first street which is Bolingbrook. The Bexar County Rehab station is a tan colored metal building on the corner of Bolingbrook and Ingram. If you have any questions or need further directions, please feel free to call me at the number listed at the bottom of this page.

Be sure to wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty in. If you have knee pads, I would advise bringing them if you have bad knees.

Please feel free to call or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Erik Smith, W5ETS
CERT Instructor
Member - Bexar County Rehab West Response Unit
Webmaster - http://www.bexarcountyrehab.org
Bexar County Rehab Amateur Radio Coordinator
esmith@...
(210) 710-9161 (Cell)