Topics

HAM-COMM

Erik Smith <w5ets@...>

I was asked to pass this on. I will also be adding it to the club website.

Erik Smith, W5ETS
Swapfest Chairman / Webmaster - http://www.w5sc.org
http://www.bexarcountyrehab.org
w5ets@...
w5ets@...
esmith@...

QST de Ham-Com
The deadline for Ham-Com 2006 online registration is midnight, Thursday, May 25, 2006. Don't miss out on your chance to win the online registration prize, an Alinco DR635-T VHF/UHF dual-band mobile transceiver. You can purchase general admission, family member and student admission online using your Visa or MasterCard. The event is Friday, June 9 through Saturday, June 10, 2006.
This year, Ham-Com will feature over 100 hours of speakers, workshops and association meetings. The complete schedule of events is available on our web site at http://www.hamcom.org/. You can download a copy of the complete "Ham-Com Flyer", the block schedules, program detail listings or speaker biographies in PDF format directly from our web site.
The commercial vendor section is completely sold out! There are 60 spaces filled with vendors and exhibitors showing the latest equipment and accessories for Ham radio.
The flea markets are FULL! The outdoor flea market area can accommodate up to 100 and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis each morning of the event beginning at 6:00 a.m.
Tickets are still available for the DX dinner! Visit the web site for complete information about the W5DXCC event hosted by the Lone Star DX Association.
Discount hotel rooms are available at our flagship hotel, the Southfork, in Plano, TX. Please see our web site for details. You must register by May 25, 2006 to receive the special Ham-Com discount.
Grand prizes this year are an ICOM IC-706 MkIIG and a Yaesu 857. A special drawing for an ICOM ID-1 DStar digital transceiver will be held on Saturday, June 10, 2006.
We hope that you will join us at Ham-Com 2006 in our new location at the Plano Centre in Plano, TX. Please visit our web site at http://www.hamcom.org/ for maps, directions, satellite parking location with complimentary shuttle bus service and the talk-in frequency for the event.
By the way, did we mention that there is no charge for parking?
73 de Ham-Com