Topics

SARC Officer Appointments

Erik Smith <w5ets@...>

David,

Since you have not replied to any of my past e-mails (that were sent directly to you)...I will send one here...I got who is going to be the new directors. Who is going to fill the Vice-President position? I need to know so I can get it on the website and get e-mail addresses setup. I am also needing information on ANY upcoming events to put on the SARC website.

Thanks,
Erik Smith, W5ETS
Webmaster
w5ets@...
http://www.w5sc.org
(210) 710-9161

Webmaster - Bexar County Rehab Website
http://www.bexarcountyrehab.org

davidftx@... wrote:
On May 11, 2006 Steve Cerwin, WA5FRF, Chairman of the Board for the
San Antonio Radio Club, announced the appointment of Paul Guido,
N5IUT, to fill the remaining term of the vacant 2007 Board position.

On May 17, 2006, Mr. Cerwin announced the appointment of Mike Check,
K5UCQ, to fill the vacant 2008 Board position.

We thank Paul and Mike for stepping forward to help continue the
forward motion of the San Antonio Radio Club.

davidftx@...

Erik:

Since you asked me here, I'll answer you here. Paul's appointment was announced at the May meeting and Mike's appointment was just made today.

We're working on the Secretary's appointment. You'll be one of the first to know.

The NWS visit has been rescheduled to June 3rd. Please make that change. Christina is still the contact point and she needs to keep J.C. Smith updated. She needs to let me know if that is inconvenient.

Richard Elder, Paul Guido, and I putting together Field Day plans. We'll let you know.

I will send you information on email and telephone numbers as soon as it is all compliled. I am waiting on one more phone number.

The only email I have this month from you on this subject was an email to the Board on May 12th which covered a lot subjects having to do with the website status and some other matters. As I gather the information I will bundle it and give it to you.

Thanks for the fine job you do with the web site.

David
K5OLE