moderated 2021 NWS Hurricane Training Session Online

John Ralston K0RVB

Hello again everyone

Please go to the link for the hurricane training session tonight and register so the NWS has a good idea of attendance and the starting will be smooth and everyone won't be trying to register before the training starts at 7pm.

This will be a great, informative training session as has been in the past.

Thanks everyone for your attendance and participation. If you know anyone who would benefit from this training, please pass along the link.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4484585089295180813

Thank you and I'll see you tonight.
--
73
John K0RVB

J C Smith

I apologize.

I had planned to attend the training session, however, the legislature in its "wisdom" made a number of changes regulating HOA's that start Sep 1.  I'm President of out HOA and a conference call for tonight was called last night.  We are still on the call and will probably will go on for another hour.  NOT FUN, but I must be on the call.

J C