Date   

Re: Equipment List for Field Day 2011

J C Smith
 

Tom:

I'm scheduled to be out of town Thursday evening.

I believe Lew has the TS 940. I think the ground rods and coax is in the trailer.

Also, I believe we have two push-up poles and two hf vertical antennas.

J C Smith

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 8:48 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Equipment List for Field Day 2011



I've posted an equipment list for the W5SC 2011 Field Day operation at Shavano Park.

Please review the equipment list and be prepared to help fill in the blanks (who has it, who will bring it, etc.), at the Thursday club meeting.

If you do not plan to attend the Thursday meeting, please email me (tpobrienjr@earthlink.net) and tell me what you have (or will bring) for the Field Day operation.

If you know of some item that should be added, let me know. Please note that there is NO FOOD OR DRINK on the equipment list - that is being handled separately.


Equipment List for Field Day 2011

Tom O'Brien
 

I've posted an equipment list for the W5SC 2011 Field Day operation at Shavano Park.

Please review the equipment list and be prepared to help fill in the blanks (who has it, who will bring it, etc.), at the Thursday club meeting.

If you do not plan to attend the Thursday meeting, please email me (tpobrienjr@earthlink.net) and tell me what you have (or will bring) for the Field Day operation.

If you know of some item that should be added, let me know. Please note that there is NO FOOD OR DRINK on the equipment list - that is being handled separately.


Re: Tour de Cure - Last minute Vacancies Help!

Lew Archer <usxpop@...>
 

OK, so I'll be there. Give me exact location and time for RS#2 and the freq. 147.00 - 103.5 ?? And where is the Net Control point on Sunday and time to show up?

--- On Fri, 6/3/11, Lee Besing <lee@besing.com> wrote:


From: Lee Besing <lee@besing.com>
Subject: [W5SC] Tour de Cure - Last minute Vacancies Help!
To: hchams@yahoogroups.com, gvarc@yahoogroups.com, bexarcountyares@yahoogroups.com, hillcountryreact@yahoogroups.com, w5sc@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 5:50 PM


 



Vacancies - medical emergency
Rest Stop 4, Day 1
Rest Stop 2, Day 2

Charles Manley canceled, wife Barbara had her back give out, heading to hospital for surgery. Not available either day.

Need ham help to cover. Might have Day 1 RS4 covered by reassigning a ham where doubled up, checking now.

Also, got an extra Dodge mini-van w/ bike rack for picking up riders between rest stops. prefer a 2 day assignment, but can take 2 - 1 day assignments. Needs to be at Retama Park by 6am in morning for briefing (by Bob Baker) & supplies.

Call or text me direct.

Lee Besing N5NTG
(210)771-7075 (cell) voice or text msg
Lee@besing.com

Sent from my Sprint EVO phone

Kd5mml <kd5mml@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks. Have a great weekend.



On Jun 3, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Darlene Schmidt <ds24@txstate.edu> wrote:

David:

I have T-shirts for Cure workers and will send them along with Max K5FDC after our watch on Saturday. I will be in Buda at the Cracker Barrel this afternoon at 1:00 for lunch if anyone is near and wants to come and get them.

Darlene WD5DAR

On 6/2/11 9:54 AM, Kd5mml wrote:


Thanks to all that volunteered all rest stops are filled. We could use backups if you would like to help. If there are any questions email me at kd5mml@gmail.com or call 512-754-4941

73

David,KD5MML






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Re: Tour de Cure - Last minute Vacancies Help!

Lew Archer <usxpop@...>
 

OK, so I'll be there.  Give me exact location and time for RS#2 and the freq.  147.00 -  103.5 ??  And where is the Net Control point on Sunday and time to show up?

--- On Fri, 6/3/11, Lee Besing <lee@besing.com> wrote:


From: Lee Besing <lee@besing.com>
Subject: [W5SC] Tour de Cure - Last minute Vacancies Help!
To: hchams@yahoogroups.com, gvarc@yahoogroups.com, bexarcountyares@yahoogroups.com, hillcountryreact@yahoogroups.com, w5sc@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 5:50 PM


 



Vacancies - medical emergency
Rest Stop 4, Day 1
Rest Stop 2, Day 2

Charles Manley canceled, wife Barbara had her back give out, heading to hospital for surgery. Not available either day.

Need ham help to cover. Might have Day 1 RS4 covered by reassigning a ham where doubled up, checking now.

Also, got an extra Dodge mini-van w/ bike rack for picking up riders between rest stops. prefer a 2 day assignment, but can take 2 - 1 day assignments. Needs to be at Retama Park by 6am in morning for briefing (by Bob Baker) & supplies.

Call or text me direct.

Lee Besing N5NTG
(210)771-7075 (cell) voice or text msg
Lee@besing.com

Sent from my Sprint EVO phone

Kd5mml <kd5mml@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks. Have a great weekend.



On Jun 3, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Darlene Schmidt <ds24@txstate.edu> wrote:

David:

I have T-shirts for Cure workers and will send them along with Max K5FDC after our watch on Saturday. I will be in Buda at the Cracker Barrel this afternoon at 1:00 for lunch if anyone is near and wants to come and get them.

Darlene WD5DAR

On 6/2/11 9:54 AM, Kd5mml wrote:


Thanks to all that volunteered all rest stops are filled. We could use backups if you would like to help. If there are any questions email me at kd5mml@gmail.com or call 512-754-4941

73

David,KD5MML


Tour de Cure - Last minute Vacancies Help!

Lee Besing
 

Vacancies - medical emergency
Rest Stop 4, Day 1
Rest Stop 2, Day 2

Charles Manley canceled, wife Barbara had her back give out, heading to hospital for surgery. Not available either day.

Need ham help to cover. Might have Day 1 RS4 covered by reassigning a ham where doubled up, checking now.

Also, got an extra Dodge mini-van w/ bike rack for picking up riders between rest stops. prefer a 2 day assignment, but can take 2 - 1 day assignments. Needs to be at Retama Park by 6am in morning for briefing (by Bob Baker) & supplies.

Call or text me direct.

Lee Besing N5NTG
(210)771-7075 (cell) voice or text msg
Lee@besing.com

Sent from my Sprint EVO phone

Kd5mml <kd5mml@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks. Have a great weekend.



On Jun 3, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Darlene Schmidt <ds24@txstate.edu> wrote:

David:

I have T-shirts for Cure workers and will send them along with Max K5FDC after our watch on Saturday. I will be in Buda at the Cracker Barrel this afternoon at 1:00 for lunch if anyone is near and wants to come and get them.

Darlene WD5DAR

On 6/2/11 9:54 AM, Kd5mml wrote:


Thanks to all that volunteered all rest stops are filled. We could use backups if you would like to help. If there are any questions email me at kd5mml@gmail.com or call 512-754-4941

73

David,KD5MML


Antennas and Wind

Mike Check K5UCQ
 

Well, I had a casualty today! I came home from work and noticed that my
Cushcraft R-5 vertical was leaning oddly at the base.
I went up on the roof to see what was up, and got to the antenna just in
time for a good gust to bend it over!
Anyone else lose anything? Or does anyone know of an R-5 that is good for
parts around this area? I am in need
of the counterpoise box as it appears badly damaged.

73 and batten down the hatches!

Mike Check
K5UCQ


Re: Tech Talk Suggestions

J C Smith
 

It should be good. I'll check the schedule when I get home later this week.

J C

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

What does your schedule look like for July?

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 5:48 PM
















 











Yes, we need a projector.



I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.



J C Smith



---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 
do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:
From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
 
David:
I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.
J C Smith
----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,
Who's next to present,,, ?
Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management


























[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Re: Tech Talk Suggestions

David Espinoza - W5QS
 

What does your schedule look like for July?

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 5:48 PM
















 











Yes, we need a projector.



I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.



J C Smith



---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 
do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:
From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
 
David:
I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.
J C Smith
----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,
Who's next to present,,, ?
Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Re: Tech Talk Suggestions

J C Smith
 

Yes, we need a projector.

I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.

J C Smith

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 

do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
















 









David:



I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.



J C Smith

----- Original Message -----

From: David Espinoza - W5QS

To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM

Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions



Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,



Who's next to present,,, ?



Dave - W5Qs

David - w5qs



San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing



RACES District 32-029E



Bexar County ALT CLO



Texas Division of Emergency Management







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



























[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Re: Tech Talk Suggestions

David Espinoza - W5QS
 

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 

do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
















 









David:



I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.



J C Smith

----- Original Message -----

From: David Espinoza - W5QS

To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM

Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions



Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,



Who's next to present,,, ?



Dave - W5Qs

David - w5qs



San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing



RACES District 32-029E



Bexar County ALT CLO



Texas Division of Emergency Management



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


SK - Hermann Haertel, N5CNH

Mike Check K5UCQ
 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike <mikeatx@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 29, 2011 at 7:02 AM
Subject: Hermann Haertel, N5CNH

Hello,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, particularly via e-mail but I
wanted to make sure word to as many of you San Antonio hams as I could
find.

My grandfather, Hermann Haertel passed away Wednesday morning (May 25, 2011).

His obituary and details for the memorial service can be found at
http://www.legacy.com/link.asp?i=ls000151295157

Please pass along the news.

Take care,

Michael Haertel


Re: Tech Talk Suggestions

J C Smith
 

David:

I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.

J C Smith

----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions



Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,

Who's next to present,,, ?

Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management


Re: Programs

Tom O'Brien
 

David,
I know a little about each of the subjects, but I don't know anyone right off who is knowledgeable about any of them.
I'll check around, though.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
Sent: May 28, 2011 4:29 PM
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Programs





Thanks Tom,

Do you know anyone who has knowledge of these and an interest in speaking about them.

dave

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sat, 5/28/11, Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net>
Subject: [W5SC] Programs
To: "W5SC" <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 3:20 PM



Future programs:

David,

Surface-mount soldering vs. thru-hole soldering

ARRL Frequency Measuring Test

Microcontroller (Arduino) applications in the ham shack

Operating a station remotely using IP (Icom RS-BA1)

No, I'm not prepared to talk about or demonstrate any of the above. I would be an enthusiastic attendee though.

Sincerely,

Tom O'Brien

San Antonio, Texas

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas


Re: Programs

David Espinoza - W5QS
 

Thanks Tom,

Do you know anyone who has knowledge of these and an interest in speaking about them.  

dave

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sat, 5/28/11, Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net>
Subject: [W5SC] Programs
To: "W5SC" <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 3:20 PM
















 









Future programs:



David,



Surface-mount soldering vs. thru-hole soldering



ARRL Frequency Measuring Test



Microcontroller (Arduino) applications in the ham shack



Operating a station remotely using IP (Icom RS-BA1)



No, I'm not prepared to talk about or demonstrate any of the above. I would be an enthusiastic attendee though.



Sincerely,

Tom O'Brien

San Antonio, Texas


Programs

Tom O'Brien
 

Future programs:

David,



Surface-mount soldering vs. thru-hole soldering

ARRL Frequency Measuring Test

Microcontroller (Arduino) applications in the ham shack

Operating a station remotely using IP (Icom RS-BA1)



No, I'm not prepared to talk about or demonstrate any of the above. I would be an enthusiastic attendee though.






Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas


Tech Talk Suggestions

David Espinoza - W5QS
 

Hi all,,,,  I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,,  Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,

Who's next to present,,, ?

Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Re: Bye bye, 70cm?

Lew Archer <usxpop@...>
 

Go to the ARRL web site.  They have an article on this and the FCC rule.  We would hope there never is a conflict, but Fed Gov, Hams, and other prior users have priority over this Throbot thingy.  Check the web site.

--- On Tue, 4/19/11, Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net> wrote:


From: Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net>
Subject: [W5SC] Bye bye, 70cm?
To: "W5SC" <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 8:46 PM


 



http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/04/military-surveillance-robot-unleashed-for-public-safety-use.ars

This is about the Throwbot surveillance device, which has been approved by FCC order. Its operating bands overlap the Amateur 70cm band.

I wonder what will happen when hams, doing emergency service, and this gadget (used by some first responders) start to interfere with each other. It would be good to have some protocols in place, I think.

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Bye bye, 70cm?

Tom O'Brien
 

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/04/military-surveillance-robot-unleashed-for-public-safety-use.ars

This is about the Throwbot surveillance device, which has been approved by FCC order. Its operating bands overlap the Amateur 70cm band.

I wonder what will happen when hams, doing emergency service, and this gadget (used by some first responders) start to interfere with each other. It would be good to have some protocols in place, I think.

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas


FW: April Flash Special Webinar

Gary Harmon
 

FYI

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

-----Original Message-----
From: ARRL Members Only Web site [mailto:memberlist@www.arrl.org]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 8:13 PM
To: gharmon@idworld.net
Subject: April Flash Special Webinar

FLASH FLASH FLASH

You won't want to miss this important Antenna Ordinance Webinar.

The ARRL West Gulf Division Director, David Woolweaver, K5RAV, is hosting a webinar entitled "Antenna Ordinances, You and the ARRL" on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT. Featured speakers for this webinar will be ARRL General Counsel Chris Imlay, W3KD, and noted antenna zoning lawyer, Fred Hopengarten, K1VR.

The scope of the webinar will be an overview of common local antenna regulations that can impact amateur radio tower installations and how the local amateurs should approach dealing with local city officials.
Following the presentations by Imlay and Hopengarten, participants will have the opportunity to ask general questions related to the topic.

Please note this is only a general informational forum. While useful information will be shared, it is not the intent for the presenters to answer questions directly geared towards resolving an specific antenna zoning situation. They will not have the full facts of the situation and may not be licensed to practice in your state. If you are involved in a specific antenna zoning situation, you should contact the ARRL Regulatory Information Office at reginfo@arrl.org with a request for assistance. The Regulatory Information Manager will be happy to provide you with information and contacts for your specific situation.

Amateurs wishing to participate may register on-line at
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/967072785 For more information, contact David Woolweaver at k5rav@arrl.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------
ARRL West Gulf Division
Director: David A Woolweaver, K5RAV
k5rav@arrl.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from messages, go to:
http://p1k.arrl.org/oo/95cc7ad38377d4ae75d83a21be2d8940


FW: JOTA Promotional Pages Draft

Lee Besing
 

Just in case Bill, Paul, or others @ SARC are interested in being involved
with BSA JOTA at national level. Please read below. I got put on their
email list due to www.SanAntonioHams.org coverage of previous years' events
locally.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Wilson [mailto:Jim.Wilson@scouting.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 4:38 PM
To: Jim Wilson
Cc: Lisa Cristiano
Subject: JOTA Promotional Pages Draft

One of the action items from our meeting was to draft promotional pages for
the two key audiences: Scout Leaders and Amateur Operators. The thought was
that these two promotional pages would replace the current fact sheet. I've
made an attempt at drafting these pages, attached, that focus primarily on
engaging the two key audiences, providing brief but exciting information,
and directing them to the web for further detailed information. As we
discussed during our meeting, it was felt that promotion of the event was
the primary objective. This is the text only that would be supported by a
graphic image of the 2011 patch and some photos of Scouts involved in
amateur radio.

Note that these are both significant departures from the current fact sheet,
which I could see was trying to serve two audiences while also providing a
great deal of technical information. These rely heavily on the web page at
www.scouting.org/jota to provide the technical information and supporting
materials. I will start on that information next. I could use your JOTA
timelines to support that effort.

I welcome your edits, comments, and suggestions. I've tossed in a couple of
quotes, but hope that you can provide something more exciting. I also
welcome your thoughts on format. The current fact sheet is an 11 x 17 sheet
folded in two. These pages will be much smaller and could be an 8.5 x 11
sheet on it's own, or folded in two. Note that it will also be available
online and for that reason may better be suited to a single sheet. I will
move this into the graphic design process starting early next week. So I
need your comments by the end of this week.

Feedback welcome and needed!

73,

Jim, K5ND

Jim Wilson | Director, Communication Services

BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
National Council

1325 West Walnut Hill Lane | P.O. Box 152079
Irving, Texas 75015-2079
P 972.580.2010 | C 469.713.7301
jim.wilson@scouting.org

[cid:A7616691-EF93-418F-8A27-8AA05C865E3B]

1021 - 1040 of 1673