Re: Yaesu FT-101B Repair

Gary Harmon

Me too.  I have a FT-101E that was rescued from a dumpster by a co-worker of my son.  He wanted $50 for it and wouldn't take more.  It took some cleanup and paint and removal of LED lights (I like original).

Good to hear from you.

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio Archaeologist

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

gharmon@...

Too many projects - Not enough time!

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org