South Texas Hamfest

k5dng@...

Hello,
It's time again for the South Texas Hamfest in Aransas Pass.  This year it is on October 31.  We have opened Pre-Registration on the website, and lowered the entry price.  Changes to tables also.
Tables sold out last year, as a matter of fact, we oversold what we projected!
So, visit the site, print a flyer, pre-register, and then come down south, and enjoy a nice little weekend getaway.  We will have a Pre-Registration drawing for those who register before the deadline.  So, visit the site and look around, reserve your tables, it will be here before we know it!

Thank you and 73,
Diana MacGregor - K5DNG
South Texas Hamfest
Chairwoman