Job Opportunity

davidftx <davidftx@...>

To The South Texas Amateur Radio Community:

I have been contacted by Mr. Jeff Quance-Fitch of Drake Research who
asked me to post the following opportunity. Mr. Quance-Fitch is looking
for the below described individual and is particularly looking for
individuals with hands on electronic experience. He felt the Amateur
Radio Community was the right place to find the person who would be a
fit for this job. I have not previously known Mr. Quance-Fitch and you
should contact him directly at Drakejob@wt.net <mailto:Drakejob@wt.net>
with any inquiries.

Engineering Technician, November 2006

Ability to work from drawings or verbal instructions with limited
supervision

E-Mail: Drakejob@wt.net <mailto:Drakejob@wt.net> (preferred)

Fax 210-509-0768

www.DrakeResearch.com

Job Description

Part time work with option for full time for repair, maintenance,
electrical wiring, equipment design. This position is in San Antonio,
TX.

Intelligent practical person needed to maintain, design, layout and wire
manufacturing equipment. This is a very hands-on position with duties
and priorities changing daily. Full time person would assist with
production. Manufacturing, military, electronic, CAD and windows office
programs and/or experience a plus.
Salary
Negotiable, based on prior experience