Re: license renewal

CrayL

Tony,

You can renew online after logging into the FCC ULS web page:  http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/index.htm?job=home

If you are an ARRL member, you can renew thru the ARRL website - they will process it through the FCC for you, no fees other than the standard renewal fees if applicable.  Haven't do so yet, but I would guess it's probably about the same as logging into the ULS website.

If you want to mail in a renewal, a link to FCC Form 605 with the instructions is:

You can print the instructions and the form from there.  The form 605 itself is on pages 10 & 11.  I believe there is no renewal fee for standard amateur license (non-vanity) and a $16.10 fee for Vanity renewal.  You may have to search around the FCC web site to confirm that status for sure.

Cray /K5MUG

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:40 PM, "'Shane O'Neal' shane@... [W5SC]" wrote:

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 3:46 PM, 'tony' jpl4097@... [W5SC] <W5SC@...> wrote:

friends i can't seem to find the renewal fee and which form to send the fcc
thanks