Re: June SARC Minutes

Esmeralda V

Well it was already announced in the meeting and everything, it’s pretty much “out there.” I did notice after attending the AARO meeting last night that their Secretary’s report was MUCH less detailed than mine. I am making mine quasi transcripts (hey, why attend the meeting with the transcript is available lol), I may be take the idea from my colleague and begin to scale down.

But, don’t worry, gates are designed to keep the honest folks honest. I have gone visiting many a friends in gated communities and waited for someone to drive in and then drove in behind them. And with a homeland security and military background, I (and anybody with nefarious intent…they can be pretty ingenious) could think of a dozen other ways in, but, I won’t post those ;)

Esmeralda KE5YFH

Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:19 AM
To: W5SC@...
Cc: lee@...
Subject: RE: [W5SC] June SARC Minutes

Your other choice, vs attachments, would be to upload the minutes in a file, such as PDF, to the Yahoo group's file area, then notify the group that you have done so.

Not sure I would've included the storage gate access code in such a publicly available document. But hopefully everyone on this list is honest. Of course there's also reason why we hire security for the Radio Fiesta also. :(

Are we having fun yet?

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law. 

Join main@saradioclub.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.