From: W5SC@... [mailto:W5SC@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:19 AM
To: W5SC@...
Cc: lee@...
Subject: RE: [W5SC] June SARC Minutes

Your other choice, vs attachments, would be to upload the minutes in a file, such as PDF, to the Yahoo group's file area, then notify the group that you have done so.

Not sure I would've included the storage gate access code in such a publicly available document. But hopefully everyone on this list is honest. Of course there's also reason why we hire security for the Radio Fiesta also. :(

Are we having fun yet?

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.