Updating address/fix typo on FCC

Esmeralda V

I need to update my address to the FCC and correct the misspelling  of my name. Does anybody know if I have to fill out a form 605? And is my call sign = the FCC Registration Number? By the way, this is why I have not changed my address or the typo all these years. This should not be so complicated!

Esmeralda

From: W5SC@... [mailto:W5SC@...]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:56 PM
To: SARC
Subject: [W5SC] Stolen ham radio equipment

To all radio operators,

Missing two SB 220's.

One of the SB-220's, has WA5JDU call-sign edged on the bottom plate.

Anyone, know anything about this equipment please contact me via e-mail, especial conformation of who sold-it to you.

Also, looking for ICOM 766 PRO loaded with filters and a 30S1 Collins AMP., TS-430S, TS-440s...etc.

Just want to confirm who you, purchased the equipment from and who you paid?

No Charges, will be filed on those who purchased the equipment, but ask for a signed statement of whom you purchased in from, there is an on-going investigation regarding a complete Amateur Radio Station.

Have most all serial numbers.

Thank you, all!

Don, N5WSW

Ps. Just need conformation on who you purchased it from?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.