J-38 key to buy or borrow?

CrayL

Well, I have put myself into a corner so to speak. I loaned my J-38 key and a code oscillator to a friend who was a Navy radio operator about 60 years ago.  He is having so much pleasure with it that I do not have the heart to tell him I have need for it.

I do not use the oscillator very much but use my J-38 a lot with SKCC and FISTS activities so would like to acquire another at least temporarily.

If you have one that is useable/serviceable you would sell, I am interested.  If you have one you would be willing to loan to me pending purchase of another, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Cray / K5MUG