From: CrayL
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:43 AM
Subject: [W5SC] K8RA P2 Iambic Paddle.

I'm looking at picking up one of these and would like to get hands on time. I'm curious as to the difference in the feel of the spring and the magnetic options. I'm leaning towards the magnetic option, just guessing it would be smoother on the gap adjustment and more consistent.

I have a Bencher BY1 and basically like it but the spring arm retention doesn't perform reliably and occasionally shifts position requiring complete re-adjustment. And is very frustrating!

Anyone have a P2 (or know someone who does) I could try out (either option)?

Thanks,

Cray/KF5MUG