Re: Ed Larose

Emile <ks5v@...>

Gary - this is Jean Larose, Mrs. KS5V. Ed passed Monday morning in the
wee hours of the morning. The doctors had told us (3/7) that the cancer
was "bad" and that it was stage 4, however, they nor us realized that it
was so far advanced. We tried diligently to get him some relief from the
pain but not even morphine, 120 mg every 8 hours could contain the
beast. I will miss him dearly but the pain has stopped so I thank God
for that.

Ed didn't want a funeral or a memorial service so I am having a
Celebration at the house Sunday at 2:00 p.m. A friend of ours calls it
an Irish wake. We'll tell stories about Ed and remember the good times.
Everyone brings something.

Jean

On 4/8/2013 5:57 PM, Gary H. Harmon, Jr. wrote:

Ed, our friend at the HAM store, passed away today after a bout with
cancer.

More details as I/we get them.

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org